Meister Solar team Danny Woehlert, Honey Woehlert, Aimee Woehlert, Mike Woehlert and Rommel Lanario.
LAST OCTOBER 24, 2013, Meister Solar Power Solutions Corporation, marked the switch on day of the 130kwp Solar Power System, installed at La Funeraria Paz Memorial Chapels, in Araneta Ave., Quezon City.
Meister Solar signed up a contract with La Funeraria Paz to provide a 130kwp PV-Solar Plant installation.
The Project will generate 182,000kwh per year of concentrated solar power (CSP) which was set up at the roof top building of the funeral parlor. Meister Solar is a German solar system company for renewable energies located in Angeles City, Pampanga and a Philippine Distribution partner of MP-TEC GmbH & Co. KG, the largest solar system company for renewable energies in East Germany with more than 4,000 trade partners worldwide.
It offers Solar Panels, (Isofoton 250, S-Line 240 and S-line 230) and Solar System Packages (3kwp, 6kwp, 11kwp and up). The MP-TEC solar systems, manufactured and supplied direct from Germany by MP-TEC GmbH & Co. KG, are distributed, installed, serviced and maintained by MEISTER SOLAR engineers and trained technicians.
Soon to be one of the largest Integrator and Distributor of Solar Power System in the Philippines, Meister Solar will open their Manila Offices, mainly in Quezon Ave and in Makati City early next year. Meister Solar continues to provide a German Technology no other Companies have, from Residential to Commercial and Industrial establishment, the Installation and Planning Team headed by Mr. Mike Woehlert and Danny Woehlert is very much committed in dealing with Clients.
A careful planning and series of studies will be conducted before proceeding with the installation to make sure that the investment will definitely work for their client’s advantage. Amidst the high competition and fluctuating financial stability of the Solar Industry, Meister Solar also a member of the German Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry, continues to reach out to other Solar Companies and be true to their “Going Green” advocacy.
- Kamag-anak Inc. at Clark?
Hand of PNoy’s uncle seen in movements within CIAC
- Clark stakeholders growing impatient with new CIAC prexy
- Class suit mulled vs. DPWH, contractor
- P7.6-M ‘crazy’ investment to rise along Clark main road
- Gov’t mulls rationing prime goods to farming families threatened by El Niño
- Purok lider huli sa baril
- No. 10 Most Wanted arestado
- Binay distributes wheelchairs, inaugurates seniors’ centers
- Mayor’s in-law collared for illegal guns, ammo
- SBMA to consult stakeholders on growing port traffic
- Ghost hunting season looms at Clark Freeport
- Premier Kapampangan sculptor crafts images for Pope Francis’ visit