Fashion. Katsumi Kubota, Uniqlo Phil COO hands over tokens to Gov. Lilia G. Pineda after she presided at the opening of Japan’s leading fashion brand at SM City Pampanga. Looking on are Bien Mateo, SM vice president for mall operations and Board Member Fritzie David-Dizon.
Photo courtesy of Ric Gonzales
- Probe BFAR’s P8.9-M gun deal
- PGKM CLAIMS
‘Tugade is Capilion’
- Poe, Escudero make Clark airport their hub in presidential campaign
- Farmer nabbed for drugs, ammo
- Mag-asawa huli sa child abuse
- Protect the environment, bishop asks candidates
- ‘ONE TIME, BIG TIME'
44 nabbed in police ops
- Fight against dengue in Pampanga intensified
- Police urge witnesses in mall slay to come out
- CEB tops 18-M passenger target for 2015
Posts highest number of passengers flown in one day
- SSS-DOLE agreement on information sharing to intensify employer compliance