Fashion. Katsumi Kubota, Uniqlo Phil COO hands over tokens to Gov. Lilia G. Pineda after she presided at the opening of Japan’s leading fashion brand at SM City Pampanga. Looking on are Bien Mateo, SM vice president for mall operations and Board Member Fritzie David-Dizon.
Photo courtesy of Ric Gonzales
- Historic Ilocos bell lands at NAIA, headed to Clark, finally Bauang
- PNoy spends entire day in CL visiting major infra projects
- ON YET ANOTHER DQ CASE
Boking: Let the courts decide
- DepEd sets June 3 deadline for senior HS enrolment
- BATAAN FISHERS SAY
Chinese Navy more humane than Malaysian Navy
- ‘WE TREASURE YOU’
Casino Filipino Mimosa revs up as it launches new tagline
- Member-borrowers flock to SSS to apply for loan restructuring
- easyDNA Philippines recognized in the 11th National Product Quality Excellence Awards
- Too much sitting: Comfortable, or dangerous?
- Yokohama, Bamban town ink livelihood program
- Mayor EdSa vows to support Duterte Administration