Fashion. Katsumi Kubota, Uniqlo Phil COO hands over tokens to Gov. Lilia G. Pineda after she presided at the opening of Japan’s leading fashion brand at SM City Pampanga. Looking on are Bien Mateo, SM vice president for mall operations and Board Member Fritzie David-Dizon.
Photo courtesy of Ric Gonzales
- Kamag-anak Inc. at Clark?
Hand of PNoy’s uncle seen in movements within CIAC
- Clark stakeholders growing impatient with new CIAC prexy
- Class suit mulled vs. DPWH, contractor
- P7.6-M ‘crazy’ investment to rise along Clark main road
- Gov’t mulls rationing prime goods to farming families threatened by El Niño
- Purok lider huli sa baril
- No. 10 Most Wanted arestado
- Binay distributes wheelchairs, inaugurates seniors’ centers
- Mayor’s in-law collared for illegal guns, ammo
- SBMA to consult stakeholders on growing port traffic
- Ghost hunting season looms at Clark Freeport
- Premier Kapampangan sculptor crafts images for Pope Francis’ visit